What is ArchiMate?
ArchiMate is a modeling standards training that has joined The Open Group. It is a 3-day training, including an exam. It is a modeling standard that applies internationally to modeling standards within the organization and provides for the use of a common language.
ArchiMate Training Content
- Enterprise Architecture Infrastructure and ArchiMate 3.1
- Enterprise Architecture Modeling with ArchiMate 3.1
- Business Layer
- Application Layer
- Technology Layer
- Dependent Cross-Layer Modeling
- Modeling Relationships
- ArchiMate 3.1 Viewpoints
- Language Addition Mechanisms
- Motivation Supplement
- Application and Transition Attachments
- Certified Tools Supporting Archimate 3.1 Language
- Archimate 3.1 Using Other Frameworks and Languages
- Archimate 3.1 Exam
Who Should Attend the ArchiMate Training?
- Those who want to learn the ArchiMate modeling language
- Architects and professionals who want to create modeling standards
- TOGAF® certified architects
ArchiMate Training Calendar
Training is provided as open class and closed class. The training period varies according to the module, detail, consulting and customization needs.
You can contact us to request this training in your own institution as a closed class or for pre-registration or fill out the request form.