Software Project Management
What is Software Project Management?
In the Public Procurement Authority or special projects, it is often requested to use standard format and methodology. The implementation of the project management life cycle is of great importance in terms of meeting the eligibility criteria specified in the Technical Specification and in terms of compliance with quality standards, in the acquisition of the project and the successful completion of the projects.
Although the basic Project Management approach is similar, the life cycle followed in Software Projects has differences. With this training, it is aimed to inform the participants about the Software Project Management Life Cycle.
Software Project Management Training Content
- Application of CMMI model in Software Engineering
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Project Budget, Resource Planning
- Requirements Management
- Project Execution and Control
- Project Documentation and Quality Management
- Configuration Management
- Project Measurement Management
- Project Quality Management
- Planning for Quality
- Ensuring Quality Assurance
- Performing Quality Control
- Project Risk Management
- Planning of Risk Management
- Identification of Risks
- Risk Analysis
- Monitoring and Controlling Risks
- Project Procurement Management
- Inputs, Tools and Techniques, Closing
Who Should Attend Software Project Management Training?
The training is for people who want to be informed about Project Management standards and methodologies and who are involved in a project. It is intended for those working in institutions and organizations who want to improve themselves in the field of Project Management, and University students who are interested in project management.
- Software Team Leaders
- Software project Managers/Candidates
- Project Management Office Managers
Benefits of Software Project Management Training
- PROYA participation certificate
- Learning methods and techniques that help you deliver successful projects that support your organization’s strategic goals
- Demonstrating the nature of software projects and their distinguishing features from other projects
- Indication of approaches to software projects
- Learning Software Development Methodologies and their features
- Ensuring Project Life Cycle Selection in accordance with the structure of the project
- Determination of the management style according to the selected Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Creating a project plan that addresses real-life challenges
- An effective project team and resource management at every stage of the project
Training is provided as open class and closed class. The training period varies according to the module, detail, consulting and customization needs.
You can contact us to request this training in your own institution as a closed class or for pre-registration or fill out the request form.